SGSM is a volunteer organization and there are a number of ways you can use your unique talents, interests and skills to keep our group relevant and vital. Email email@example.com
to find out more.
- Become a member
- Attend events & meetings
- Invite family, friends and acquaintances interested in Swedish genealogy to events & meetings
- Contribute your Swedish genealogy photos and stories to the newsletter, website, facebook and instagram
- Volunteer for a support role that interests you
- Serve on the Board of Directors
- Provide Swedish research assistance and genealogy help to others
- Make a tax deductible cash donation
The Swedish Genealogical Society of Minnesota, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, is continually looking for resources and opportunities to make your research easier, more understandable and ultimately more interesting, productive and enjoyable. To make this possible we incur expenses for online databases, books, records and obtaining speakers for our events & meetings. Your donation will further our goal of enriching the research experience for you and others that have access to these resources at the MGS Library and at SGSM meetings.
You can make a cash donation as follows: